Repora is a platform that lets you grab files from the web, and watch/download them later to different web-connected devices.
Who are we?
Red Software Technologies Ltd (the "Company") is the developer and operator of the Repora website and services (all, the "Services").
Please be aware that you should take care to protect private information or information that is important to you. The Company shall not be held responsible for protecting any information not stored by us (such as passwords you store elsewhere) and is not liable for the protection of privacy of electronic mail or any information transferred through the Internet or any other network that you may use. Please be aware. You should bear in mind and acknowledge that the Company does not bear any liability for (i) the loss or damage of any data placed or stored on our server; and (ii) damage to hardware or software of yours when using the services, including but not limited to damage caused by content; (iii) personal user data provided during the use of the services.
The Company makes lot of efforts to protect it users privacy, many of such compatible with privacy protection laws and regulation, including EU's GDPR regulation. For any questions or concerns, please visit our help center at https://support.Repora.com/
Which Information do we collect?
- Personal Data:
- Any IP address used in our services, or during payment processing in external services
- Any data you provide during payment processing. Including but not limited to: Your full name and address, zip code and credit card details. For the avoidance of all doubts – such data is not stored on our servers, and is in use only for the payment process.
- Paypal account information
- Facebook account id and email you use for signup or login
- Email address
- Non-Personal Data:
- Any demographic information such as: location, gender and non-personal usage history
What use do we do of your Information?
- Personal Data
- Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you in order to obtain access to any functionality of the Services may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the needed functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason, including but not limited to access credentials to external services and devices you choose to connect to the Services.
- Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- Non-Personal Data:
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
What are your rights in regard of your Personal Data?
You always have the right, to be exercised within limits of reason, to ask and receive a copy of your Personal Data stored at our servers. You may do that by sending an email to email@example.com .
In addition, you always have the right, to be exercised within limits of reason, to ask us to erase all your Personal Data stored at our servers. You may do that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be aware that by erasing your Personal Data, some or all of our Services (based on your Personal Data) may no longer be available to you.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- Personal Data We have no intention of transferring your Personal Data to any other third party. However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without a further notice, as follows:
- Required by Law – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- To Prevent Wrongdoing – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required in order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrongdoing. For the avoidance of all doubts – we shall not voluntarily provide any such data to anyone. In case we get a DMCA alert, we shall transfer it to you and it is your responsibility to handle it.
- Marketing – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of marketing or advertising the Services. Notwithstanding the above – identifying information (such as full name, email, full IP address) shall never be disclosed.
- Statistics – Your data may be used in the production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote and improve the Services. Such aggregated information will not include personally identifiable information.
- Non-Personal Data Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
What about Children?
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to use the Services, disclose Personal Data or information, and do not knowingly allow our users to share Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13. If we find out that a user is under the age of 13, or that the Services contains Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, we will delete all Personal Data and information submitted by this user and his account as quickly as possible. If you know of a user of the Services who is under the age of 13, or if you believe that we have Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, please report us on email@example.com .
Links to Other Web Sites
The Services may contain links to other websites and/or third party services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites and/or services, and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
Storage and Security
We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secure and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on firstname.lastname@example.org , so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
We recommend that you use, disclose and share your Personal Data and information with caution and don't give out Personal Data and information unless it is necessary, as we cannot guarantee the security of data over the internet and cannot control actions of other users of the Services with whom you choose to share Personal Data and information.
Among other measures, we employ encryption on connections between our servers, and in all connections to users of the service. Additionally, we engage in periodic security checks and scans on all our servers to proactively detect and plug any security holes.
Deleting Your Account: Notice and removal
You may, at any time, inform us that you wish to delete your account and/or remove your Personal Data from our servers by a written request to email@example.com, and we shall remove your account and Personal Data in reasonable time.
Please be advised that after such removal of Personal Data, you shall not be able to use our Services any more.
- Dispute Resolution